22 Martingale Drive, Dunsborough WA 6281
$599,000 - $625,000
WALK TO TOWN & BEACH House - Property ID: 985283
Adjacent to a natural bush reserve & within an easy stroll to cafes, restaurants, bars & the beach this lovely, spacious family home is located in one of Dunsborough's most sought after subdivisions.
* This beautifully presented, large 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom modern Country Style home offers a very attractive street frontage with pretty rose gardens & rolling green lawns.
* The brick paved front wrap around verandah provides a sheltered entrance to the home & adds to its homestead charm.
* A sunlight filled formal lounge area is on your left upon entering & offers a quiet relaxation zone away from the main informal living areas. It has quality carpets & lovely outlooks to the front garden.
* The master suite is also situated here with WIR & spacious ensuite with double vanity & separate toilet facilities.
* Through to the main open plan area you are greeted with a contempory living zone centred around the expansive kitchen that offers an abundance of work space & storage. Quality stainless steel appliances, large pantry & designer pendant lights complete the picture.
* This entire informal living area offers easy maintenance tiled floors, attractive window treatments, feature recessed TV wall, reverse cycle air conditioning, wood fire & double glass sliding doors give you direct access outside to the backyard.
* A cleverly placed 3rd living room with glass viewing window would make a perfect childrens activity room where you can keep the toys away whilst safely viewing them at play.
* At the rear of the home are the 3 guest bedrooms centred around the main bathroom & laundry facilities, 2 with lovely aspects outside to the outside alfresco area.
* The fully undercover & bricked paved outdoor entertaining area overlooks the huge backyard that offers plenty of lawn for the kids & pets to play on & easy maintenance gardens. Store the gardening equipment in the garden shed at the rear.
* This huge 750m2 block offers easy side access & other features include solar panels & solar hot water system with gas booster for efficient living plus double garage with direct access to the home.
* With slightly newer homes in the area commanding thousands more & land being in short supply, the potential for this
investment cannot be overlooked!!!
- Land Size Approx. - 750 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking