5 Elmore Road, Quindalup WA 6281
$990,000 - $1,090,000
BEST BUY THE BAY OCEAN VIEWS House - Property ID: 985282
With East North Easterly ocean aspects of Geographe Bay on offer, this recently refurbished 4 bedroom 2 bathroom two storey abode is the perfect sea side home to holiday in and experience Down South living!
* The unique location of the residence provides two road frontages allowing impressive views across the sparkling waters of Geographe Bay.
* The entry boasts large angular windows that capture the natural sunlight, extensive window treatments, exposed ceiling beams & timber staircase.
* The open plan living area features high pitched ceilings, hard wood flooring, spilt system air conditioning plus direct access to the secluded outdoor timber decked area with ocean views.
* The spacious kitchen features stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops, plenty of cupboard storage & curved breakfast bar which overlooks the dining area & alsoshowcases the ocean views on offer.
* Three generous sized bedrooms all share the second bathroom & complete this level.
* Upstairs will take you to the second private/adults living area which has direct access to the timber decked balcony to enjoy the sweeping elevated ocean views.
* The spacious master bedroom features a well-appointed ensuite, walk in robes & also has direct access via glass sliding doors to the balcony.
* Plenty of parking in the rear double remote controlled garage with dual access roller doors to the backyard to store
the boat or caravan securely!
* The grounds are beautifully landscaped with side gate access, paved pathways, plus outdoor shower & sink facilities.
* The property has recently been refurbished with a crisp new layer of paint, benchtops, new window treatments &
* All bedrooms feature quality carpets and ceiling fans.
* Just a steps to the pristine waters of Geographe Bay directly opposite to enjoy a swim or kayak plus feature parks.
* This is the perfect holiday property for the whole family - bring the boat, bikes and enjoy the down south living!
- Land Size Approx. - 704 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport