24 Prestwick Road, Dunsborough WA 6281
$550,000 - $575,000
AMAZING ALFRESCO House - Property ID: 984659
This property is an absolute entertainer's delight boasting an impressive outdoor alfresco entertaining area that seamlessly links the indoors to out & has been finished to the highest of standards for all year round enjoyment.
* Beautifully presented from front to back this modern "Cottage Style" home has attractive street appeal with its picket fenced front courtyard charming plantings & thriving green lawn.
* The inviting wide entrance hall welcomes you inside to this immaculate 3* bedroom, 2 bathroom home surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens that are on show from every angle of the property.
* The spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area features high & recessed ceilings, easy care floor tiles & an abundance of windows to capture the natural sunlight & lush gardens from outside.
* The centrally located kitchen is spacious with plenty of bench space including the large breakfast bar, a big walk in pantry, stainless steel appliances & lovely aspects through to the outdoors.
* Glass sliding doors lead you outside to the extraordinary timber decked alfresco area with timber lined recessed ceilings, ceiling fan, pull down blinds & shutters for all year round entertaining.
* At the front of the home is the massive master bedroom . It is a light filled parents haven with walk in robe & quality ensuite amenities with picturesque views to the front garden.
* The carpeted theatre room is adjacent to the master bedroom & provides a more formal 3rd living zone away from the main casual areas.
* The minor bedrooms both have robes & have been cleverly positioned around the activity room to deliver a distinct
childrens or guests wing that is serviced via the main bathroom facilities. This activity room could easily be converted to offer a 4th* bedroom or study option if required.
* The beautiful landscaped lawns & gardens surround the alfresco area & are fully auto reticulated plus fully fenced
allowing plenty of space for the kids & pets to play safely.
* Ample storage for all the vehicles, toys & garden equipment in the double 6mx8m extended lockup garage that has direct access into the home plus a Solar Hot Water System to save on those power bills.
- Land Size Approx. - 512 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport