55 Lagoon Drive, Yallingup WA 6282
$1,250,000 - $1,280,000
YALLINGUP CREEK House - Property ID: 984426
Without doubt one of the prettiest rural properties in the Yallingup area only minutes to Yallingup Beach, historic Caves House & Dunsborough Township.
Access the property via the impressive stone & wrought iron entrance that leads you down a shady tree lined drive to the modern & innovative homestead.
* The home has been ingeniously designed to be utilised as one huge sprawling residence or separated into 2 distinct living zones perfect for large families, joint investors or holiday home accommodation.
* The wide entrance clearly defines both sections of the residence allowing the possibility to live at home whilst possibly deriving an income from the 2nd half.
* The entire home offers soaring colorbond ceilings & easy maintenance timber look tile floors throughout whilst the extensive use of windows & modern aluminium French Doors provide access outside from almost every room to the shady verandahs that surround the home.
* The first section of the home includes a large open plan living & dining area with a modern, functional kitchen all warmed via the wood fire & a beautiful master suite with direct access outdoors, a large dressing room/WIR plus private ensuite facilities.
* Leading down the central hallway you are presented with the guest bedrooms, 2 of which are queen-sized with both the laundry & main bathroom amenities opposite.
* The huge laundry also incorporates shower & toilet facilities whilst the main bathroom has a beautiful freestanding claw foot bath, walk in shower, toilet & designer vanity.
* Upon entering the 2nd section of the home you will find another spacious, light filled open plan zone including spacious living & dining space plus another fully equipped kitchen. This area is also climate controlled via wood fire & ceiling fans.
* Another queen sized bedroom is situated in this wing with double doors providing access outdoors.
* The deep, sheltering verandahs that surround the home provide a multitude of outdoor entertaining options either
overlooking the boutique vineyard & olives or taking in the beautiful rural surrounds on offer.
* The pinnacle of this stunning parcel of land is the winter creek that meanders through the entire length of the property with feature ponds, bridges & piers already in place.
* The large gabled colorbond powered work shed has plenty of room for vehicles or could easily be converted to further accommodation if required.
* An abundance of water is available via the 2 water tanks that service both the main residence & workshop plus 2 clear water bores with submersible pumps.
* The winding rock based creek has 3 free flowing ornamental dams, numerous walkways that link both sides,
2 crossing feature bridges, a jetty & a 17 ton capacity crossing bridge.
* The attractive external finish to the main residence is both modern yet naturally blends into its rural landscape being surrounded by mature shady trees & easy maintenance gardens.
* This unique rural oasis is truly an exceptional opportunity to own a slice of creative country living where all the infrastructure has been completed in the most stunning of natural settings.
- Land Size Approx. - 5.149 acres
- Built-In Wardrobes