199 Lagoon Drive, Yallingup WA 6282
LAGOON BUSH RETREAT House - Property ID: 984091
Opportunity knocks with this custom built & designed Tallwood rammed earth home that blends beautifully on the spacious & secluded 1.06 ha block.
* The high rammed earth limestone walls provide a feeling of spaciousness & warmth while the bamboo & tile flooring compliment the well planned layout through out.
* This property is the perfect combination of beach & rural with only being minutes away from Yallingup beaches & boasting rural vistas around the sweeping verandahs!
* Relax in the large open plan living area which is climate controlled all year round with ducted air conditioning & a cozy combustion wood fire.
* Cook up a storm in the well-appointed country style kitchen while enjoying the elevated rural vistas from every window.
* The master suite features French doors opening out to the verandah plus walk behind robes & large ensuite with spa bath.
* Accessed via the wide hallway are the three double sized minor bedrooms all featuring built in robes & share the massive well-appointed second bathroom.
* Very handy powered storage shed plus plenty of parking space under the carport & within the grounds.
* Enjoy the monster sized laundry plus outdoor shower with instantelectric hot water heater.
* Enjoy the wide array of native Orchids in a private Sheoak Grove situated at the front of the block.
* Appreciate the beautiful vistas on offer of the grass trees over the North facing block, Frangipanis & vege garden plus regular visits from Kangaroos, Black Cockatoos & Blue Wrens.
* This home has been cared and maintained for environmental friendly purposes by using natural cleaning products for
the last 9 years! Plus highly thermo efficient - warm in winter due to the rammed limestone & naturally cool in summer
when managed correctly.
* The property is nicely protected from the wind being located behind the Yallingup Ridge.
* A short walk will take you to Petra Olive Oil plus a short drive to Yallingup Wood Fired Bakery & Bush Shack Brewery.
* An abundant water supply from the 150,000 ltr rain water tank, 13 solar panels with a 2.28 k/watt system plus solar hot water system.
- Land Size Approx. - 1.06 hectares
- Secure Parking