3 Bel-Air Turn, Dunsborough WA 6281
"ALOHA" House - Property ID: 980909
This entertainers delight is perfect for the indoor - outdoor lifestyle. Beautifully designed & presented - this 4x2 Summit built home is called the Aloha'... which is quite evident when you walk through this abode which seamlessly connects to the large outdoor entertaining area overlooking the resort style backyard.
* Great street appeal with the use of natural stone, neutral tones and a feature decked area all surrounded by the elevated garden beds and lush landscaping. Enjoy views of the Blue Water Lake and glimpses of natural bush reserve.
* The stunning galley style kitchen forms the centrepiece of the home boasting Essastone benchtops, quality appointments & appliances, a large storage room, plenty of bench space and a servery window opening directly onto the outdoor area.
* Easy maintenance timber look tiles have been used throughout the huge open plan living zone with the design also incorporating additional ceiling heights.
* Enjoy your very own in house theatre with custom built-in lounges over two levels - alternatively open the servery windows allowing the guests to enjoy from the outside.
* Masterfully located on the 567 m2 block to take full advantage of the backyards Northerly aspect.
* The raised timber decked and in-built bench seats offers the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the balmy summer nights.
* The plunge pool finishes this property off perfectly & is surrounded by granite stone, timber decking, glass balustrading & inbuilt day bed.
* Parents can retreat to the opulence of their master suite with a huge ensuite with double vanity, double shower, spa bath & separate toilet also including a spacious walk in robe.
* The 3 minor bedrooms are all double sized & have been cleverly designed around an activity room, stylish main bathroom, powder room and separate toilet.
* The laundry is conveniently located behind the kitchen with direct access outside.
* Climate controlled all year round via the ducted air-conditioning that has been installed throughout the home.
* The large and secure double lock up garage has direct access to the home and has been heightened for the 4WD.
* The property is fully fenced and ensures easy maintenance with fully reticulated lawns and gardens.
* Located in the Dunsborough Lakes Golf Course Estate - opposite the Blue Water Lake and close to feature parks.
- Land Size Approx. - 567 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport