7 Plankton Street, Kealy WA 6280
$540,000 - $550,000
HIGHEST OF FINISHES House - Property ID: 978722
Be the first to inspect this Dale Alcock built brand new, immaculately presented, quality residence that has been finished to the highest of standards throughout.
Situated in the fast growing Kealy Estate which is located close to schools and the new establishment of Coles & Bunnings.
* The home features an enormous open plan design with high ceilings, easy maintenance designer tiles throughout & is climate controlled via air conditioning & slow combustion wood fire.
* This zone centres around the State of the Art kitchen boasting 4m long Caesarstone benchtops, additional island bench space, glass splashback, walk in pantry, extensive storage & top quality stainless steel appliances.
* Extensive LED lighting has been installed throughout allowing preparation & cooking areas to be clearly highlighted, whilst the dimmer switch provides options for mood lighting.
* Both the living/dining & activity rooms all have direct access outdoors to the alfresco area via sliding doors & the kitchen provides a very handy servery window to make entertaining a breeze.
* A 3rd living zone is provided via the private theatre room with built in ceiling speakers & in wall wiring.
* Beautiful master suite with quality carpets, window treatments, TV point, walk in robe with double built in drawers for additional storage & modern quality appointed ensuite facilities inclusive of double shower.
* The 3 guest bedrooms are double sized, carpeted, have window treatments, built in robes with additional built in drawers & share the main bathroom facilities.
* Amazing laundry facilities boasting wall to wall benchtops with built in laundry basket ceramic trough & fully paved side access to the washing line & around the perimeter of the home.
* The large, paved, under main roof alfresco area has additional LED lighting with dimmer switch, has been wired for 2 future ceiling fans (not installed) & over looks the fully reticulated lawns & gardens.
* Store the gardening equipment in the handy 3x1 garden shed.
* The home has been smart wired with NBN & an alarm system with sensor lights on entry.
* Bunnings, Coles and Medical Centres are all established with other Tourist Attractions imminent.
- Land Size Approx. - 527 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport