2/8 Vincent Street, Dunsborough WA 6281
OLD DUNSBOROUGH BEACHFRONT House - Property ID: 978679
This ultra stylish, contemporary beach house is undoubtedly situated in one of the best absolute beachfront locations that Dunsborough has to offer. Totally renovated from top to bottom you can just sit back & enjoy unrestricted ocean views from this prime seaside abode.
* The current owners have spared no expense in creating a beautiful living environment that compliments its relaxed seaside position with the highest standard of fixtures & fittings utilised throughout.
* The fantastic undercover alfresco area at the front of the home is the perfect place to entertain in a laid-back atmosphere. With plenty of natural light, ceiling fan & easy care aggregated concrete floor this is a wonderful space to bring the beach to your doorstep with ease.
* The spacious open plan living zone is a work of art with limed Oak timber flooring & feature wall paper that all leads the eye to the State of the Art kitchen complete with stainless steel benchtop, double ovens, Miele dishwasher & coffee machine plus induction cook top.
* The downstairs bathroom is a luxurious haven with deep freestanding bath, separate rain head shower, ultra modern
copper tiles & quality tap ware.
* Ascending upstairs via the carpeted staircase with Driftwood handrail you discover the peaceful sleeping zone inclusive of master bedroom boasting outstanding ocean views & WIR plus 2 further generously sized guest rooms that have built in robes. All the bedrooms have been very stylishly decorated and share another bathroom that has also been lavishly appointed.
* Enjoy watching the children play in the park opposite that overlooks the beautiful waters of Geographe Bay.
* At the rear of the property there is ample parking for the boat, caravan or cars in the double carport plus a separate storage shed for all the beach equipment.
* This unique property provides a rare opportunity to purchase in one of the areas best locations & would make the perfect low maintenance luxury holiday home or permanent residence for the astute investor.
- Land Size Approx. - 170 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking