22 Butterworth Springs Avenue, Dunsborough WA 6281
LUXURY HAVEN House - Property ID: 978018
This luxurious top quality home is a credit to the owners with every fine detail well thought out. Well located only a few minutes drive to Dunsborough Town Centre & on the way to famous Beaches of Meelup, Eagle Bay & Bunker Bay.
A short stroll around the corner takes you to the Estates feature park which will be enjoyed by family & friends.
* An easy to maintain property set on a large 894m2 block overlooking rural vistas.
* The porch/foyer entry makes an impressive statement as it welcomes you to the eye-catching floor tiling that flows through the home with under floor heating.
* Large chefs kitchen featuring built in integrated dishwasher & microwave plus scullery with plenty of stone bench top & cupboard space.
* Entertainers delight with the indoor entertaining living zone, separate relax feel home theatre lounge area plus dining area boasting LED lighting & downlights.
* 4 double sized bedrooms with built in robes & ceiling fans, 2 bathrooms each with two hand basins & large shower area plus 3 separate powder rooms.
* Step out to the outdoor entertaining alfresco area with Honed exposed aggregated concrete flooring which features built in BBQ with stainless cabinets & stone bench tops.
* Indulge in the 11 metre lap pool all year round thanks to the pool cover keeping it at a nice temperature!
* Fully covered outdoor spa & shower with glass panel plus outdoor pavilion completing the resort style feel.
* Double lock up garage with exposed aggregated concrete driveways & pathways both front & rear.
* Separate driveway fronting 6 x 3 metre shed, 7 solar power panels with 2 x 1.8 kw systems.
* Immaculate landscaping with reticulated native plants & artificial lawn both back & front plus Corten steel screens behind the lap pool creating privacy.
* The property is situated in the Cape Rise Estate creating a rural feel as well as a quiet and peaceful location.
* A must see very unique property well worth inspecting today.
- Land Size Approx. - 894 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking