13 Peregrine Court, Dunsborough WA 6281
$550,000 - $585,000
BUSHLAND BACKDROP House - Property ID: 972512
Located in the sought after leafy Country Club Estate within walking distance to Old Dunsborough this solid brick & tile home backs onto a beautiful Bushland Reserve with a flowing Winter Creek Line to the rear.
* 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home nestled privately back from the street amongst easy maintenance native gardens on a quiet cul-de-sac address.
* Spacious open plan informal living & dining area centred around the practical kitchen with central island bench that doubles as a handy breakfast bar.
* This zone is tiled for easy care cleaning & offers a floor plan that can be easily adjusted to suit any configuration you desire.
* Step outside onto the paved alfresco area or continue through to the shaded timber decked outdoor entertaining area.
* A carpeted living room is located at the front of the home providing that much needed 2nd living space.
* The master bedroom is also situated at the front of the home & is shaded by the mature front yard trees. It also has private ensuite facilities.
* The 3 guest bedrooms are carpeted with window treatments & share the main bathroom facilities.
* The house has been positioned cleverly on its generous 657m2 lot to provide plenty of parking options & clear side access through to the large double garage/workshop at the rear.
* Further parking options include the under main roof single carport.
* The true charm of this property is without doubt its fantastic Old Dunsborough Country Club location & bush back drop setting with bubbling Winter creek line behind.
* Tree & creek lined walkways lead you to the nearby schools, Beach, Dunsborough Township & Meelup "A" Class Reserve.
* Fantastic permanent residence, holiday home or investment opportunity in an extremely sought after & family friendly location.
- Land Size Approx. - 657 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport