173 Wisteria Drive, Quindalup WA 6281
$750,000 - $799,000
RURAL HOMESTEAD House - Property ID: 970873
Rural life beckons you to this wonderful character filled, classic country style homestead situated on 1.52 hectares of
combined pasture & natural bushland.
* A wonderful opportunity to purchase an affordable lifestyle option to achieve your rural dream & raise the family with plenty of space both indoors & out.
* Polished Jarrah hard wood floors & window trims create that classic country feel throughout the home.
* The expansive open plan design has high ceilings, slow combustion wood fire & reverse cycle air conditioning.
* The spacious country kitchen has been lovingly crafted from Sheoak, has stainless steel appliances including a Chef stand alone stove & huge walk in pantry with enough storage to delight the largest of families.
* All of the bedrooms are very generous in size with the master & bedrooms 3 & 4 all having built in robes.
* The bathroom facilities are conveniently located for all the residents & includes a large bath/shower, toilet & Jarrah vanity unit.
* A separate large study adjacent to the living area makes the perfect home office.
* A convenient 2nd toilet is located next to the laundry for the guests.
* The huge 6m x 6.5m games room/2nd living room leads directly outside onto the timber decked verandahs which run the full length of both the front & rear of the home. Simply add an ensuite and have your choice of master bedrooms.
* The large elevated timber decked alfresco area overlooks the pretty lawns & gardens.
* Great 10m x 12m shed/workshop that has the potential to be utlised for further accommodation with decommissioned shower & toilet facilities already in place.
* The property also offers minor infrastructure for horses, fenced orchard, chook pen & 2 x fully gated paddocks.
* Abundant water supply via the 2 x 135,000ltr water tanks, bore plus a small dam.
* Family friendly location close to Town, Surf breaks, Wineries and Tourist Attractions with a school bus route at your
- Land Size Approx. - 1.52 hectares
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor