38 Carnegie Drive, Dunsborough WA 6281
FEATURES GALORE!!! House - Property ID: 970461
Newly built & expertly designed to best capture the amazing Fairway views on offer across the 11th Tee of the Dunsborough Lakes Championship Golf Course this spacious Executive abode is a Golfers or Entertainers dream!!!
* The feature timber decked entrance leads you directly into the guest wing of the home consisting of 3 generously sized bedrooms all with built in robes, centred around the main bathroom facilities.
* A separate study is also located at the front of the home making the perfect home office or homework station for the children.
* The spacious master suite is a parents retreat with his & hers walk in robes & gorgeous private ensuite . Glass sliding doors provide direct access outside to a small timber decked area perfect for soaking up the sun.
* A second living or theatre room option is adjacent to the master bedroom and features a double sided fireplace that also heats the grand open plan informal living zone at the rear.
* The expansive kitchen with island bench provides plenty of bench & storage options with stainless steel appliances & hidden scullery section for the fridge & freezer.
* The eye catching wood look flooring that flows throughout this area is both visually striking & easy maintenance.
* The extensive use of glass across the rear of the home invites the magnificent Golf Course views inside.
* The main timber decked alfresco leads directly off the kitchen & living areas, is fully undercover & overlooks the fully reticulated lawns across to the Fairway.
* The triple garage allows for plenty of parking including the golf buggy, trailer, boat or caravan.
* The property was built with the intention of being a forever home & thus has been finished throughout to the highest of standards.
* Well located with a pretty Feature Park, boasting an ornamental lake with public picnic or recreational areas at the end of the street.
* A short stroll to the Town Centre, Wine Bars, Cafes & Restaurants & less than a 5 iron from the Driving Range, Club House & 19th Hole.
- Land Size Approx. - 646 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport