37 Carnegie Drive, Dunsborough WA 6281
Sold for $577,500
PRIME POSITION House - Property ID: 969952
Beautifully presented with stunning street appeal this modern, Executive abode is well located in the family friendly Dunsborough Lakes Estate only a few seconds walk from a pretty Feature Park, the Golf Course & Club House Tavern.
* Manicured gardens & ornamental trees create a stylish welcome to this spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence that has made the most of its generous 600m2 lot.
* Striking extra width Jarrah timber floors flow throughout the entrance & main living zones & are complimented by the high ceilings & neutral dcor.
* The roomy master suite is located at the front of the home & enjoys 2 separate his & hers walk in robes, contemporary ensuite facilities plus elegant custom shutters on the windows with views to the outside gardens.
* The adjacent theatre room/2nd living zone & separate study/5th bedroom completes the adult wing.
* The designer, white galley kitchen is the centrepiece of the expansive open plan informal living zone & has an abundance of bench & storage space, large walk in pantry plus stainless steel appliances.
* Feature down lights & custom window treatments complete the tasteful & casual atmosphere.
* The dining room has direct access outdoors to the aggregated concrete alfresco area that is surrounded by fully automatic reticulated lawns & gardens. It is also fully fenced ensuring a safe yard for both the children & pets.
* An energy & cost efficient home with both solar hot water system & solar panels to reduce electricity costs.
* Climate controlled via 2 reverse cycle air conditioners.
* Huge walk in linen for all your storage requirements.
* A pretty Feature Park, boasting an ornamental lake with public picnic or recreational areas is at the end of your street.
* A short stroll to the Town Centre, Wine Bars, Cafes & Restaurants & less than a 5 iron from the Driving Range, Club House & 19th Hole.
- Land Size Approx. - 600 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport