24 Waterville Road, Dunsborough WA 6281
$590,000 - $610,000
WHY BUILD??? House - Property ID: 967498
This brand new, never lived in Executive abode has been finished to the highest of standards & offers the astute investor a remarkable opportunity to purchase an untouched home without the headaches of building.
* Spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence with a family friendly floor plan all centred around the informal open plan living zone.
* The huge master suite is situated at the front of the home away from the main living areas & is flooded with sunlight via the extra wide feature windows.
* This luxurious parents haven is complimented by the private ensuite facilities that boast his & hers vanities, feature tiling, plenty of storage & double shower, whilst the massive WIR provides an abundance of space for any fashionista.
* Beautiful neutral tones have been utilised in the central kitchen/living/dining rooms & accentuate the crisp, white Chefs kitchen with stainless steel appliances & scullery with generous pantry provisions.
* Easy maintenance & stylish floor tiles work with the high ceilings & feature down lights to create a very spacious ambience.
* Indulge in your favourite movie in the roomy home theatre situated adjacent to the main living area.
* The 3 guest bedrooms all have quality carpets, window treatments, built in robes & enjoy the main bathroom facilities with modern fixtures & fittings.
* The entire home is climate controlled via ducted reverse cycle air conditioning ensuring your comfort all year round.
* The paved undercover alfresco area overlooks the newly completed landscaped backyard which includes a sandpit for the kids and a firepit for the adults the perfect place to dine and relax outdoors. Leaving you nothing to do but just move in!!!
* This property is an easy walk into Town & the Beach, whilst nearby Community facilities such as the Playing Fields & Library make this an ideal family home or shrewd investment for both Foreign & Residential investors.
- Land Size Approx. - 600 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport