24 Waterville Road, Dunsborough WA 6281
$620,000 - $650,000
WHY BUILD??? House - Property ID: 967498
This brand new, never lived in Executive abode has been finished to the highest of standards & offers the astute investor a remarkable opportunity to purchase an untouched home without the headaches of building.
* Spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence with a family friendly floor plan all centred around the informal open plan living zone.
* The huge master suite is situated at the front of the home away from the main living areas & is flooded with sunlight via the extra wide feature windows.
* This luxurious parents haven is complimented by the private ensuite facilities that boast his & hers vanities, feature tiling, plenty of storage & double shower, whilst the massive WIR provides an abundance of space for any fashionista.
* Beautiful neutral tones have been utilised in the central kitchen/living/dining rooms & accentuate the crisp, white Chefs kitchen with stainless steel appliances & scullery with generous pantry provisions.
* Easy maintenance & stylish floor tiles work with the high ceilings & feature down lights to create a very spacious ambience.
* Indulge in your favourite movie in the roomy home theatre situated adjacent to the main living area.
* The 3 guest bedrooms all have quality carpets, window treatments, built in robes & enjoy the main bathroom facilities with modern fixtures & fittings.
* The entire home is climate controlled via ducted reverse cycle air conditioning ensuring your comfort all year round.
* The paved undercover alfresco area will be the perfect place to dine outdoors overlooking the soon to be completed rear landscaped backyard. Leaving you nothing to do but just move in!!!
* This property is an easy walk into Town & the Beach, whilst nearby Community facilities such as the Playing Fields & Library make this an ideal family home or shrewd investment for both Foreign & Residential investors.
- Land Size Approx. - 600 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport