30 Coley Road, Yallingup WA 6282
CLASS, COASTAL & CAVES House - Property ID: 965988
Rarely do properties of this calibre become available, so be quick to inspect this stunning Skillion roofed masterpiece. Beachside of Caves Road in a small cul-de-sac with the Northern boundary adjoining National Park.
* Meander your way along a walkway to enter at the very centre of the famous Smiths Beach with no roads to cross or car parks to negotiate.
* Situated on a huge 7 acre hillside parcel with an impressive sloping Native back drop & boasting valley & vineyard views which are further extenuated by the elevation.
* The spacious open plan living & State of the Art kitchen area with feature Corian benchtops & 1st class Ariston appliances are the jewels in this crown, perfectly linking yet separating twin outdoor North & South facing timber decked entertaining areas with varying secluded rural vistas.
* Entertaining is a breeze with the kitchen featuring a large walk in scullery, storeroom/preparation area & large laundry all tucked away within easy reach.
* The property is climate controlled via under floor heating in the polished concrete area with quality tiling & hardwood Marri flooring throughout the balance.
* The clever design allows for one level living with the Western wing comprising its own private lounge area, a huge master suite with luxuriously appointed resort style ensuite & cavernous WIR.
* The guest wing is not to be outdone featuring private home theatre, a home office, 3 double sized bedrooms plus quality bathroom facilities.
* This area can also be accessed via an external stairway that leads to the garage & carport areas allowing people to come & go as they please.
* Separate from the main accommodation is the added bonus of the self contained Executive styled studio apartment/man cave complete with kitchenette & bathroom facilities.
* There is plenty of parking for the vehicles & all the toys in either the spacious under croft area or the double lock up garage.
* Magnificent landscaped lawns & gardens surround the property & 150,000ltr water tanks ensure an abundance water supply.
- Land Size Approx. - 7 acres
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Polished Timber Floor