10 Jones Road, Quedjinup WA 6281
$1,250,000 - $1,290,000
ON THE EDGE OF TOWN House - Property ID: 959865
Unique rural location on the edge of the Dunsborough Township that enables you to enjoy a peaceful country lifestyle yet only be a short walk into the Town Centre & all of its conveniences plus the beautiful Beaches of Geographe Bay.
* Spacious 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom 2 storey home nestled on an elevated 2.52 ha lot with ocean glimpses back to Busselton.
* Expansively spread over its split level design to make the most of its commanding rural vistas & provide space for the largest of families.
* The enormous open plan centres around the country style kitchen with massive walk in pantry & allows for seamless entertaining outside to the substantial entertaining deck where you can enjoy the East/North Easterly ocean glimpses on offer.
* Both levels of this character filled rural property are warmed via the 2 separate wood fires ensuring comfort throughout the colder months.
* Stepping upstairs to the second level enjoy a coffee in the gorgeous conservatory or utilise this space as a 3rd living zone.
* There are 4 bedrooms on this second level including the master with private ensuite facilities, whilst the main bathroom services the guest/children's rooms.
* The laundry has useful powder room conveniences to service the visiting guests.
* This well thought out property has an abundant water supply via both Town Scheme Water & rainwater tanks that easily sustain the vegetable gardens & fruit trees.
* The massive workshop/shed boasts 3 phase power making this a very desirable option for the Tradesman or avid Hobbyist.
* The large under croft garage provides plenty of parking & also includes 2 further bedrooms & bathroom facilities delivering additional sleeping/living arrangements.
* Truly a unique opportunity to purchase prime rural land with a fantastic abode only minutes walk into the Town Centre.
* Prospects such as this rarely come to the market, so get in quick to view this fabulous property.
- Land Size Approx. - 2.52 hectares
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport