10/40 Hemsley Road, Naturaliste WA 6281
$450,000 - $470,000
TWICE AS NICE House - Property ID: 947855
Immaculately maintained dual key holiday home situated in the popular Yallingup Forest Resort just minutes from Dunsborough & Yallingup Townships & a short drive to all the Tourist Attractions that make this a premier South West holiday destination.
* Enjoy this character filled chalet nestled amongst beautiful native bushland.
* Deep wrap around verandahs provide shelter all year round & allow you to be closer to the abundance of native wildlife that surround the property.
* Great for up to 3 families due to the unique floor plan which can be separated into two private living quarters.
* Use for your own pleasure or alternatively allow the onsite management to provide you with strong rental returns via holiday leasing.
* The chalet incorporates two separate living areas, kitchens & bathrooms or can be utilised as one large home with plenty of room for everyone.
* The resort facilities include tennis court, swimming pool, BBQ pavilion & fantastic playground for the kids.
Only 5km from Dunsborough & 3km from Yallingup Beach.
* Immerse yourself in the environment on walk trails around the resort - you'll be sure to catch a sighting of the abundant bird life, wildlife or wild flowers that live in the area. .
* On your door step is The Bush Shack Brewery - a great spot to chill out, listen to a local band and sample their unique home-style brews.
* The Day Spa is also within easy walking distance and offers a wide range of massage, relaxation and beauty treatments.
* Just sit back and unwind at your leisure on your wrap around veranda, enjoying a bottle of local fine wine and cheeses and watch the wildlife come to you!
* If you decide to holiday let the proprety you could enjoy current occupancy rates of approximately 60%,
netting approximately $24,000p/a.
- Land Size Approx. - 900 m2
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport