28 Prestwick Road, Dunsborough WA 6281
THE RUSTIC RETREAT House - Property ID: 939372
This unique and custom designed 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home is a stand out property!
With an attractive faade utilising rust panelling, timber, corrugated iron and native landscaping this property is sure to impress!
* What an entrance! Solid jarrah and black steel double doors invite you into this stunning abode.
* The striking Jarrah timber floorboards compliment the feature Jarrah inserts in the vaulted high ceilings providing an attractive & spacious living environment.
* The designer kitchen centres around the freestanding island bench & boasts endless Granite Transformation benchtops, plenty of storage via cabinetry & customised timber display shelves, a large pantry and quality appliances all overlooking the freeform living & dining zone.
* The open plan living/dining/kitchen is flooded with natural sunlight via the extensive use of glass & has direct access outside onto the North facing 30m2 Jarrah decked alfresco that is perfect for outdoor entertaining.
* The resort style master bedroom is straight out of a magazine & is a stylish parents retreat. Perfectly located at the front of the home and featuring a spectacular ensuite with his & hers vanities, walk in double shower, large bath, massive walk in robe & enjoys direct access outside via glass sliding doors to its own private tropical garden.
* The 3 minor bedrooms are all generous in size have good quality carpets and are serviced by the modern & well appointed bathroom, toilet and laundry.
* The huge laundry has plenty of bench & storage space & its generous dimensions allow an abundance of room to utilise as a drying room in the Winter months.
* The fully reticulated native gardens & manicured lawns that surround the home have created an eye catching statement against the rust panel fencing that sets this home apart from the rest.
* Nothing has been overlooked in the finishes & presentation of this immaculate home, from the designer lighting to the skilled construction via diverse building materials that it offers.
* You will be truly impressed with this beautiful home that offers a unique point of difference that you would be proud to own.
- Land Size Approx. - 568 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor