16 Butterworth Springs Avenue, Dunsborough WA 6281
$600,000 - $640,000
CAPE RISE PRIZE House - Property ID: 939093
Surrounded by quality homes in the highly sought after Cape Rise Estate, this is the ideal residence for the ultimate family friendly lifestyle.
* Spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence situated on a generous 724m2 lot.
* Free flowing open plan design with feature vaulted ceilings to the living zone.
* Timber look flooring & neutral colour tones accentuate the light, white kitchen that has substantial bench space & storage plus stainless steel appliances.
* This entire area is flooded with natural sunlight due to the extensive use of
windows & glass sliding doors creating a warm & friendly expanse perfect for family living.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning keeps the home climate controlled efficiently & easily.
* Enjoy outdoor entertaining all year round from the paved undercover alfresco area that adjoins the low maintenance, fully reticulated backyard lawns & gardens.
* The separated theatre room provides a desirable 2nd relaxation zone or could easily be converted to a 5th bedroom for the larger family.
* The elegant master bedroom is located at the rear of the home providing a private adults sanctuary complete with his & hers walk in robes, quality ensuite & separate WC that can also be accessed via the hallway.
* The 3 guest bedrooms are situated at the front of the residence, all with quality carpets, built in robes & share the modern main bathroom facilities.
* Further space options are available with the added bonus of a dedicated study for the home office or utilise as another kids activity room/homework area away from the main living zone.
* Double lock up garage provides safe & direct access to the home.
* Close to fantastic Schools, local Beaches & the Dunsborough Town Centre this property offers a prime position in a well kept & popular family neighbourhood.
- Land Size Approx. - 724 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport