101 Dunsborough Lakes Drive, Dunsborough WA 6281
RARE SPACE House - Property ID: 935634
HOME OPEN 3RD JUNE CANCELLED
Fantastic rare package combining a modern spacious family home on a huge 2,263m2 lot within walking distance of the Town Centre & Community Facilities.
* Spacious homestead built to best enhance the country feel that this huge block & private location provide.
* Shady verandahs plus timber & post fencing add to the character.
* Bright open plan design with stunning timber floors and large dual glass sliding doors to take advantage of the country views & provide direct access to the timber decked alfresco.
* Chefs style kitchen with central feature island breakfast bar that incorporates the stainless steel & cast iron stove.
* Endless stone benchtops & cabinetry ensure you will be entertaining & preparing meals with ease.
* Massive master bedroom/parents retreat with double sliding doors opening out on to a private timber decked verandah with wonderful outlooks to the beautiful backyard.
* His and hers walk in robes and private ensuite amenities complete the picture.
* The 3 guest/children bedrooms are centred around the separate activity room providing a practical sleeping & living zone away from the main living area.
* There is also another generous home office/theatre room providing plenty of space for the largest of families & further relaxation zones.
* The massive outdoor timber decked alfresco area is perfect for entertaining & overlooks the lush, fully fenced back yard that has been beautifully landscaped including extensive lawns, established veggie garden and fruit trees.
* Secure parking in the double lock up garage plus wide side access ideal for storing the boat, caravan or any number of ancillary vehicles.
* Solar hot water system and solar panels ensure the electricity bills are kept down to a minimum.
* Well within walking distance of Dunsborough Township, the Community Centre, local playing fields & the Beach.
* Take the opportunity for a relaxing game of golf on the Dunsborough Lakes Championship Golf Course that is only minutes away.
* Priced to sell so call today to arrange your private inspection of this grand family home!!!
- Land Size Approx. - 2263 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport