44 Kangaroo Parade, Yallingup WA 6282
Sold for $905,000
PARADISE PLUS PROFIT! House - Property ID: 931707
This stylish family home located on 2.6 acres of land has been perfectly designed to provide a tranquil rural lifestyle with all the creature comforts plus a stunning outdoor entertaining area.
* Enormous open plan living area with reverse cycle air conditioning, high ceilings & boasts views from every window to the outdoors.
* The spacious modern country style kitchen features quality appliances, Corian bench tops & crisp white decor.
* The huge master bedroom also enjoys an outstanding outlook & is complimented by a luxury ensuite, built in robes & direct private timber decked access to the backyard.
* Stunning North facing resort style outdoor entertaining area complete with underground salt water pool, glass fencing & stone water feature.
* 3 separate living areas provide space for the entire family with a more formal lounge located at the front of the residence in addition to the informal open plan living adjoining the kitchen & dining area.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
* A 3rd separated games room is the perfect place for extending your outdoor entertaining with direct access from the timber decked alfresco area.
* The 3 double sized guest bedrooms all have built in robes & are serviced by the main bathroom & laundry facilities.
* The children will adore the playground area that even boasts its very own custom built tree house.
* A large 8mx6m powered shed with remote door is the perfect workshop for Dad or storage for all the toys.
* The property has been Eco designed with solar panels, 200,000ltr rainwater tank, established vegetable gardens & even space for the chooks!
* This amazing property is currently being utilised as an in demand luxury rural holiday home deriving strong returns making it a fantastic investment opportunity.
* A rural oasis offering the joy of country living without compromising on life's luxuries.
- Land Size Approx. - 2.6 acres
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport