176 Lagoon Drive, Yallingup WA 6282
$990,000 - $1,080,000
RURAL RETREAT House - Property ID: 926664
A combination of tranquil rural living, a large beautifully presented home & the conveniences of Town amenities only 5 minutes away, make this an incredible opportunity to enjoy the South West lifestyle at its best.
* Fabulous open plan design with soaring exposed timber rafted ceilings, stylish pendant lighting & easy
maintenance tiled floors.
* The modern & spacious kitchen is the centerpiece of this zone with stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry, plenty of storage & fantastic free standing breakfast bar with Corian bench top.
* The centrally located slow combustion fireplace provides warmth in the cooler months, whilst the reverse cycle
air conditioning takes care of Summer.
* Step outside via glass sliding doors to the under cover aggregated concrete alfresco area & enjoy a BBQ watching
the local wildlife.
* The opulent master suite is a parents haven with large walk in robe, custom blinds, resort style ensuite including spa bath, overhead rain shower & separate toilet.
* A separate home theatre room, & large separate study/home office or 5th Bedroom complete the parents wing
providing plenty of space & privacy away from the main living & children's zones.
* The 3 double sized guest rooms all have quality carpets & window treatments & surround the activity room that provides that much desired 3rd living area.
* The main bathroom facilities are conveniently located to service this guest wing, whilst the laundry has plenty of
storage with huge drawers & double linen press.
* Externally the property is surrounded by mature Peppermint Trees & very attractive landscaped gardens that are
reticulated from their own rain water tank, ensuring a plentiful water supply.
* A second North facing outdoor entertaining area provides further alfresco entertaining options.
* Ideally nestled amongst world famous wineries, beaches & tourist attractions plus being a less than 5 minutes drive to both Dunsborough & Yallingup Townships this truly is a remarkable abode & well worth your attention.
- Land Size Approx. - 1.25 hectares
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport