19 Castleroy Terrace, Dunsborough WA 6281
$650,000 - $680,000
CLASSY CUSTOM DESIGN House - Property ID: 926169
This stunning unique 2 storey, skillion roofed home has been completed to the highest of standards, located in a quiet street, close to Parks & the Blue Water Lake.
HANDY SIDE ACCESSNO MAINTENANCE
* Be impressed with this homes combination of modern building materials, appointments & 1st Class craftsmanship.
* The spacious open plan living area features high ceilings, large porcelain tiles, Jarrahdale wood fire & is complimented by the State of the Art Kitchen inclusive of Corian benchtops & new Bosch oven & cooktop.
* This area links perfectly to both the covered huge North facing timber decked entertaining area & to the separate home theatre.
* The outside office/sleep out/recreation room has been air conditioned & insulated making it the perfect guest or teenage retreat.
* The ground floor level is completed by 3 double sized bedrooms, all with robes that are serviced by a well appointed bathroom & large laundry.
* Escape up the Marri staircase to watch the sun setting over the Blue Water Lake from the balcony of the huge
air conditioned master bedroom with luxury ensuite complete with spa & large walk in robe.
* The property is fully landscaped, reticulated & fenced providing a safe & secure area for the kids to play. The artificial lawn ensures a low maintenance home.
* Enjoy a wood fired pizza from the built in pizza oven.
* The outside shower is perfect for washing off the beach sand.
* A large timber gate allows for side access to the powered office/shed plus an area ideal for parking a boat or caravan.
* Over sized double garage generous enough to house the larger than average cars.
* Recent improvements include new cabinetry for extra storage built in under staircase, 4 new reverse cycle
air conditioners, new kitchen appliances, new solar hot water system, new LED lights throughout the home, 5 TV aerials & 3 Foxtel outlets.
- Land Size Approx. - 517 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport