17 Thomas Street, West Busselton WA 6280
PRIME BEACHSIDE House - Property ID: 923926
This fabulous brick & cedar cottage exudes character & offers the charm of yesteryear in a highly sought after beachside location.
*Prime 683m2 lot located only 1 house back from the stunning beaches of Geographe Bay with the potential for future development.
* Character filled 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom cottage that has been immaculately maintained & presented. Perfect for couples or retirees.
* Beautiful timber lined, high raked ceilings throughout the open plan kitchen & dining area create a spacious & warm environment.
* Extra wide solid Jarrah floor boards, solid Cedar doors & leadlight windows complete the country cottage feel.
* Rare opportunity to add further value with some alterations, simply just enjoy an ideal holiday home or holiday let investment with future development options & enjoy the beautiful lifestyle that Busselton has to offer!!
* Free flowing living area with feature rafters, timber dado rails & cosy wood fire.
* Both bedrooms are generous in size, with the Master having extensive built in robes & Colonial timber trims.
* The bathroom has been renovated with modern feature tiling & appointments.
* Extensive brick paving surrounded by lush, private gardens ensure entertaining outdoors is a breeze.
* Large sheltering verandahs surround the home.
* Less than 1km to the Busselton Town Centre & only 400m to the Busselton Yacht Club. An easy walk to the Busselton Jetty & caf strip.
* Huge double carport to park the vehicles.
* Ideal first class beachside location property to live in now or holiday let & then develop in the future.
- Land Size Approx. - 683 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport