18 Gypsy Street, Eagle Bay WA 6281
Sold for $1,350,000
WHITEHAVEN House - Property ID: 920988
Indulge yourself with the amazing panoramic ocean views on offer from this majestic, architecturally designed Eagle Bay residence perfectly positioned to enjoy the many natural attractions of the Capes Region.
* Custom designed & built to the highest of standards over 2 spacious levels.
* Situated on an elevated 855m2 block only 450m from Eagle Bays famous pristine beaches.
* Striking modern faade utilising a mixture of glass, timber, render & metal that is enhanced by the surrounding easy maintenance, landscaped native gardens.
* Stunning Vic Ash timber floors & vaulted ceilings create a spacious backdrop that highlight the floor to ceiling cathedral windows with nothing but blue ocean to the horizon.
* The State of the Art kitchen is pure elegance with crisp white cabinetry, stone bench tops with timber accents & splash back. Top quality appliances will guarantee your culinary success.
* The enormous air conditioned free flowing living & dining zones centre around the feature open fire place with direct access outdoors to the timber decked balcony with built in BBQ.
* The master bedroom is an adults oasis with luxurious ensuite including spa bath & private balcony overlooking the leafy street below.
* The clever design has the 3 queen sized guest rooms all located on the lower level making it the perfect
children's or guest level with main bathroom facilities, huge games room, laundry & storage room.
* The floating Vic Ash timber staircase provides a seamless link between the two levels.
* Currently being utilised as an in demand luxury holiday rental, Whitehaven shows strong returns &has
excellent bookings already in place.
* An ideal luxury permanent residence or holiday investment situated within a short walk to Meelup Reserve, Beaches & only a few minutes drive to Bunker Bay Resort, Wise Winery & the Eagle Bay Brewery.
- Land Size Approx. - 855 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor