30 Martingale Drive, Dunsborough WA 6281
Sold for $575,000
OUTDOOR INSPIRATION House - Property ID: 918382
Be impressed from the moment you pull into the driveway of this beautifully presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home located in the sought after Naturaliste Heights Estate only 400m from the Town Centre.
* Enormous open plan living area featuring Blackbutt timber floors throughout.
* Separate home theatre to escape the main living zone plus a further activity room for the kids.
* 3 double sized minor bedrooms are all serviced by the quality main bathroom & laundry facilities with easy access to the activity room making it the perfect children's or guest wing.
* The master bedroom is spacious with private ensuite facilities & walk in robe.
* Keep cozy in the Winter months via the wood fire located in the main living room.
* The functional kitchen has plenty of bench space & overlooks the adjacent dining area with wonderful views to the lush backyard.
* Entertain in style with direct access via glass sliding doors to the amazing alfresco area.
* Enjoy a whole new living zone with the massive timber lined under roof alfresco area that has been finished to the highest of standards.
* The backyard is a gardeners delight with feature plantings, terraced gardens & manicured, reticulated lawns.
* Extensive pitched patio with feature timber rafters extends the outdoor entertaining options with stylish, easy maintenance & hard wearing aggregated concrete.
* Generous 719m2 lot with side access & handy garden shed to store all the tools.
* Located only 400m to the Town Centre & surrounded by quality homes.
* Become a part of the family friendly Naturaliste Heights Community today!!!
- Land Size Approx. - 719 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport