11 Glenallen Close, Quedjinup WA 6281
$2,000,000 - $2,200,000
HAMPTONS LUXURY House - Property ID: 915516
Luxury Hamptons-style home in private paradise.
Rarely do homes of this calibre come on the market.
Be quick to view this stunning Hamptons-style luxury home built by renowned builder Oswald homes.
Close to town yet beautifully private, this enchanting property features7.8 acres of giant Marri and Jarrah trees, stunning gardens and landscaping, a water view over a dam and ALL the extras.
This is rural perfection right on town's doorstep.
* Arrive home to peaceful perfection as you drive through the front gate & gaze over the stunning landscaped and terraced gardens that surround this home.
* Protectively nestled amongst Giant Marri & Jarrah trees on its huge 7.8 acre parcel this property offers you all the inclusions that a perfect rural lifestyle can provide.
* Limed European Oak floors, high ceilings, French Doors & crystal chandeliers create a luxurious yet relaxed atmosphere with an abundance of space to reside in.
* The main living area is a visual feast highlighted by the soaring vaulted ceilings & is centered around the
traditional feature stone fireplace. Expansive windows provide panoramic views outside over the property & let the natural north facing sunlight come in.
* Luxury chefs kitchen with 4m Corian benchtops, imported American custom lighting, quality Smeg appliances with a huge walk in pantry plus separate lockable wine cellar or storeroom will make entertaining a pleasure.
* Tastefully & stylishly decorated throughout with no expense spared in creating a truly beautiful private residence finished to the highest of standards.
* The large, private master suite enjoys tranquil rural vistas with a spacious, luxurious ensuite facilities that includes a large rain head shower, his/hers vanities & quality tiling. The walk in dressing room will impress the most astute fashionista.
* The 3 minor guest rooms are all generously sized have quality carpets & window treatments, double robes & share the decadent main bathroom amenities inclusive of large tub, double shower, dual vanity & feature mirror.
* A further 5th bedroom/home office has a private separate entrance & gorgeous garden views.
* Plenty of space for the kids with a big activity room that adjoins the main living area or alternatively could also be utilised as a further dining room option or library.
* A separate more formal lounge room or home theatre is located at the front of the home providing further relaxation options with Sonos surround sound system for your viewing pleasure. A C-Bus electrical automation system is also fitted through out this home.
* Entertain all year round in the alfresco area complete with outdoor kitchen & pizza oven with elevated views over the adjoining dam.
* SPECIAL RURAL ZONING featuring 4 x approved chalet sites & ADDITIONAL USAGE to run a business such as restaurant, art studio, workshop, museum or public amusement from the property. The hard work is doneall signed off & approvedready for your dreams to begin.
* Huge 150sqm shed that includes a 2 x1 studio apartment with full kitchen, combined bathroom & laundry. Previously rented out at $300 per week providing a further income stream.
* The shed also includes masses of storage, mezzanine, an office to run your business, a sound proofed music room & home gym.
* Externally the property is surrounded by reticulated lawns & gardens, has a brick garden shed, veggie patch plus mature lemon, peach & nectarine trees.
* Mains water connection, plus a 170,000ltr water tank & working dam ensure an abundant water supply.
* 6.6 kilowatt high quality solar power system keeping you power bills down to a minimum.
- Land Size Approx. - 7.8 acres
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport