65 Hayes Road, Yallingup Siding WA 6282
PRIME LAND HOLDING House - Property ID: 906774
This immaculately presented rural residence is located in a sought after pocket of the beautiful South West making it a very rare find. Nestled on its 8 ha parcel this lovely home will appeal to those looking for space, privacy with a natural & beautiful bushland setting.
* An unheard of 8 hectares of pristine acreage this close to Town make this fantastic value to the astute investor.
* 3 fully fenced open pasture paddocks, 2 stables, tack room & reticulated water trough make this an ideal property for horse lovers.
* The quality Plunkett built 4 bedroom 2 bathroom homestead has been lovingly maintained with easy maintenance cork flooring throughout the open plan kitchen/dining & living zones with direct access via glass sliding doors to the backyard.
* A versatile 2nd carpeted living area adjacent to the dining room provides further relaxation options or a great parents retreat.
* Enjoy entertaining all year round under the North Facing undercover alfresco area with a pitched roof patio, quality paving & serene water feature all overlooking the manicured lawns & gardens
The solar hot water system ensures the property is energy efficient.
* Wrap around verandahs give the home that lovely country character feel & also shelter the interior from the heat during the Summer months.
* The grounds around the residence are landscaped and the extensive well manicured lawns are reticulated from a bore.
* A large colorbond storage shed with 2 roller doors would make an ideal workshop or provide further parking for all the ancillary vehicles. A separate lean to takes care of the caravan or boat.
* A winter creek flows through the property between the house and main road.
* Properties of this size and location seldom come to the market, so be quick to view.
* Inspection is a must and will impress !
* Contact Exclusive Agent Brett Merifield
- Land Size Approx. - 20 acres
- Built-In Wardrobes