99 O'Byrne Road, Quindalup WA 6281
Sold for $1,250,000
BLUE WATER & RURAL VIEWS House - Property ID: 903614
Be captivated by the tranquil rural setting that surrounds this spacious, modern residence that has been created to best capture the fabulous hinterland & ocean views on offer.
* This property is currently being holiday let through stayz.com.au & Airbnb.com netting approximately $77k per annum.
* Plenty of room for the largest of families with 5 bedrooms all with ceiling fans & 2 quality bathrooms.
* Floor to ceiling double glazed & tinted windows in the main open plan zone showcase the amazing ocean views to Geographe Bay whilst keeping the heat outdoors. The main windows are also fitted with louvres to allow the cool summer breezes in.
* Chefs delight kitchen with stone bench tops, an abundance of storage & quality Miele appliances.
* Easy maintenance tiles, soaring high ceilings, open fire place & air conditioning complete the free form main living area.
* The luxurious master suite enjoys private ensuite facilities including full length vanity, shower, bath & separate WC amenities.
* The separate theatre room provides that much sought after 2nd living space.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Entertain outdoors on the huge 111sqm timber decked alfresco area overlooking the gardens with magnificent hinterland views.
* An abundant water supply via the 2 x 110,000L water tanks & bore with tank.
* Large powered steel shed provides plenty of parking or storage or would make an ideal workshop with dual roller door access.
* The surrounding native & landscaped gardens are fully reticulated & attract an abundant wildlife all year round.
* Located just 8 minutes from the centre of Dunsborough Township & within walking distance of Goanna Gallery & Happs Winery.
* Surrounded by an incredible array of quality vineyards, superb winery restaurants, art galleries as well as some of the areas most pristine beaches, forests & limestone caves.
* Ideally located to either reside in or holiday amongst the best the South West has to offer.
* Eco-friendly designed with many solar passive features including a Photovoltaic energy system that produces solar electricity ensuring low running costs.
- Land Size Approx. - 12932 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport