431 Rendezvous Rd, Vasse WA 6280
UNIQUE RURAL PROPERTY House - Property ID: 901641
Outstanding Australian Homestead located only 3kms to the new Vasse Town Estate, 6kms to the Busselton CBD & only 4kms to the pristine beaches of Geographe Bay & boat ramp.
* Beautifully presented large Country style homestead surrounded by wrap around 2.1m wide clay brick paved verandahs.
* The spacious modern kitchen has ample storage & bench space, stainless steel appliances, large drawers including spice drawers with soft close mechanisms & has been centrally placed to enjoy the outdoor pool area through the large window.
* Adjacent to the kitchen is the fantastic open plan living & games room zones that features wonderful vaulted ceilings with feature rafters, Jarrahdale wood heater, polished cork flooring & natural timber blinds.
* Spacious master bedroom with private ensuite facilities, robe & direct access outdoors to the shaded verandah & backyard.
* 3 generous guest bedrooms all with robes & enjoy the main bathroom inclusive of double spa bath.
* Large study with built in desk & drawers makes a great home office.
* Fabulous Cedar lined sauna room that can be used either dry or steamed.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Large laundry with additional powder room facilities perfect for visiting guests.
* The 9m (approx.) salt chlorinated underground swimming pool is fully fenced & surrounded by tropical palm trees & lawns to create a resort style atmosphere. Comes complete with pool blanket, new auto cleaner & new filtration equipment housed in a newly built storage shed.
* Watch the kids play safely in the pool from your undercover 18.5m2 garden gazebo, perfect for outdoor entertaining.
* An abundant water supply available via the 186,000ltr water tank with main house roof catchment, approx. 5000ltr back up water tank, dam & 75m licensed bore that reticulates the grounds & gardens. Town water available.
* The Homestead is surrounded by 6 paddocks, cattle ramp, 10acres approx. of Blue Gum trees & a small plantation of Cocos Palms.
* Perfect family rural setting with the school bus passing by the front of the property.
* Beautiful winter creek flowing through the property East to West teaming with native bird life that lasts through until the Summer.
* Plenty of parking for the cars & ancillary vehicles via the 3 bay carport attached to the main house & 4 bay colorbond powered garage with concrete floors & sliding doors. A further 6 bay brick storage shed could make ideal stables for the horse lovers or large machinery storage.
* The home has a full security system hard wired to smoke alarms.
- Land Size Approx. - 166000 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System