8 Rubica Place, Dunsborough WA 6281
LEAFY LOCATION House - Property ID: 901163
If you have been looking for a property that offers something a little bit different from the norm then look no further.
- Ideally situated in a quiet, leafy, cul-de-sac in the Country Club Estate with tree & creek lined walkways that lead to the Beach & Village.
- This rammed earth, timber & colorbond residence has been designed to maximise the generous 739m2 block that it resides on.
- A second large living room at the front of the home is both air conditioned & has a cozy wood fire.
- The gorgeous country style kitchen overlooks the dining room whilst the adjoining living area has direct access via the double French doors out to the undercover outdoor alfresco area perfect for entertaining all year round.
- The fully fenced property is beautifully landscaped with mature plantings & is reticulated for easy maintenance.
- The wonderful combination of earthy tones & timbers creates a warm & inviting environment whilst the functional floor plan allows room for freedom for even the largest of families.
- The master suite is ideally located at the rear of the home & is a parents haven with an enormous private ensuite including corner bath, walk in robe & lovely double French doors leading directly outside to a timber decked seating zone, perfect for the morning coffee.
- Upstairs are 2 more double sized guest bedrooms serviced by the main bathroom with separate toilet facilities & a central sitting area that provides direct access outside onto the balcony with Northerly aspects down the leafy street.
- The large powered backyard shed makes the perfect workshop or storage for all the garden tools, whilst the 8 solar
panels ensure an Eco friendly & cost efficient living environment.
- This property is situated in a sought after location that is close to Town, the Beach & Schools and would make the perfect home for either a family, Executive couple or a fantastic South West holiday escape.
- Land Size Approx. - 739 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport