4 Rosevilla Court, Dunsborough WA 6281
Sold for $820,000
CHARMING ABODE House - Property ID: 899997
This large brick and tile home is situated on a 1,721 m2 block and is only minutes from the Dunsborough Town Centre. LARGE BLOCK.. LARGE SHED & CLOSE TO TOWN!
* This charming & well presented 5 x 2 home features three living zones incorporating a lounge area, open plan kitchen/living/dining zone and a games room with the complete internal having been recently re-painted throughout.
* The kitchen has been renovated to include light and bright neutral tones and boasts plenty of bench space, quality appliances and large walk in pantry/office.
* Guaranteed comfortable living all year round with both a reverse cycle air-conditioner and a cosy wood fire located in the living area.
* The outdoor alfresco area enjoys lush green lawns & a well established garden that creates the perfect backyard border of greenery and pops of colour.
* The lawns and gardens are fully reticulated with the property also including a covered orchard with fruit trees, a veggie patch and even a chook pen.
* A separate driveway leads to a 15 m x 7.4 m (approx) colourbond shed.
* The master bedroom is located at the front of the home and enjoys a retreat' space with a bay window and includes an ensuite with a private toilet and large walk-in-robe.
* The minor bedrooms are located at the rear of the home and are serviced by the well appointed bathroom, laundry & separate WC.
* Plenty of parking with the double lock up garage and additional driveway space - this can include 5 cars plus the boat & caravan.
* The new Stratco insulated patio includes remote controlled fans.
* At the rear of the property is a free standing carport (6.4 m x 6.4 m approx).
* Workshop/storage bay with a secure roller door.
* Ecofriendly via the 8 solar panels located on the shed roof.
- Land Size Approx. - 1721 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport