15 Carinya Rise, Dunsborough WA 6281
$970,000 - $1,020,000
HUGE BLOCK & OCEAN VIEWS House - Property ID: 896517
EDGE OF TOWN OVER 6000m2
If you are looking for a large home on an extra large block with a large shed then this property is waiting for your inspection. Superbly located within walking distance to Town & the beach this property is a rare find.
* Situated on a fully serviced 6193m2 elevated lot offering gorgeous ocean views from both levels.
* Huge open plan design with easy maintenance cork tiles inclusive of quality kitchen with stone benchtops, excellent appliances, feature timber doors & an informal dining zone with direct access outdoors to the paved alfresco area.
* A separate large games room offers a spacious 2nd living area with soaring pitched ceilings, hardwood floors, wood fire & extensive windows creating a light & bright atmosphere.
* Further relaxation options are available with a carpeted 3rd semi separated living room ensuring there is enough space for even the largest of families to sprawl out.
* The master suite is also located on this lower level & is complimented by a picturesque Bay Window seat, walk in robe & functional ensuite including spa bath.
* A further powder room looks after your guests requirements.
* The bonus of a dedicated study provides a great homework zone or personal home office.
* Upstairs are the 3 guest bedrooms, all generous in size & share the well appointed main bathroom facilities.
* Spectacular East/North Easterly ocean views are on offer from this 2nd storey that wont disappoint.
* The property is surrounded by extensive paved verandahs all overlooking the immaculate manicured lawns & gardens.
* Beautiful, quiet cul-de-sac location only a few minutes walk into Dunsborough Township, the Beach &
* A good sized shed & vegetable gardens will keep the keenest of gardeners happy!
* Surrounded by quality homes in a highly sought after close to Town Estate with space galore, this huge family property is ready for you to make your own urban rural paradise.
- Land Size Approx. - 6193 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport