35 Otter Close, Quindalup WA 6281
Sold for $1,285,000
PANORAMIC OCEAN VIEWS House - Property ID: 896428
This prestigious country residence just radiates Old World charm & has been lovingly created to best capture the amazing rural & ocean views on offer from this prime 2.11ha elevated lot.
* Custom built brick & colorbond residence completed to the highest of standards with quality appointments & finishes throughout.
* Spacious internal dimensions with feature timber work utilised throughout create a warm, country family home large enough for the biggest of families.
* The open plan informal kitchen/living/dining zone has easy maintenance tiling throughout & direct access outdoors via timber double doors to the alfresco area.
* The large Chefs kitchen, has stylish stone benchtops, modern glass splashbacks, walk in pantry & impressive views to the stunning landscaped lawns & gardens.
* Further more formal dining & living options are offered via double doors access from this area to an enormous Great Room that has plenty of natural sunlight from the extensive use of glass that allow the breathtaking views to come indoors.
* The roomy master suite is bright & airy, has a huge walk in robe with 2 entrances & a luxurious private ensuite with corner spa bath looking out to the gardens.
* 2 queen sized guest bedrooms are located at the opposite end of the home & adjoin a large study/4th bedroom, handy storeroom & modern, well appointed main bathroom.
* Ducted air conditioning is throughout all the living & kitchen zones as well as the master bedroom. Whilst split system & ceiling fans are available in the other rooms.
* Upstairs via the polished timber staircase is a fantastic loft area more than suitable for further sleeping or living requirements.
* The property is surrounded by extensive brick paved verandahs & immaculately landscaped & reticulated lawns & gardens.
* Further outdoor entertaining options are on offer from the timber decked pavilion style gazebo that has been purpose built to enjoy watching friends & family play a game of tennis on your own private grassed tennis court or take in the amazing ocean views!
* Extensive vegetable gardens & the netted orchard that boasts an array of stone & citrus fruit are a gardeners delight.
* The huge 12m x8m approx. workshop/shed provides plenty of ancillary parking options, great storage or just a handyman's heaven.
* An abundant water supply via the large water tanks & 2 bores to assist with the lawns & gardens.
- Land Size Approx. - 2.11 hectares
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport