80 Jones Road, Quedjinup WA 6281
Sold for $1,500,000
Top of the Town House - Property ID: 887944
Perfectly situated in this unbeatable Hillside location with one of the most
picturesque rural back drops available. This Builders own Masterpiece offers space & serenity, approximately 1km from the Village center that it overlooks.
* Designed to compliment this stunning 1 Hectare (2.5 acres) rural block that abuts an A Class Reserve & its name sake Monolith, Big Rock.
* The modern abode boasts wide elevated wrap around Jarrah verandahs with multiple access points a feature of the clever open plan design.
* The classic, centrally located Kitchen links to two living areas & dual outdoor living areas, with choice of Northern glimpses of the ocean or Southern rural vistas over the resort style entertaining area.
* This beautiful retreat is complete with pool & full sized fenced & under light tennis court.
*The very private master bedroom features a quality sun soaked ensuite plus a large walk-in robe.
* The double sized guest bedrooms are serviced by a modern bathroom & share the 3rd living/activity area which can be easily isolated by simply closing the door.
* The home is climate controlled by split system air conditioning, combustion wood fire & feature stone fire place.
* A separate home office with its own driveway & access allows you to work from home without interruption to the families lifestyle.
* This home office area could also easy accommodate a teenager wanting some space, a great studio or workshop.
* Improvements include bituminised driveways, double lock up garage, ancillary shed, rainwater tanks and below ground salt water pool.
- Land Size Approx. - 2.5 acres
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Separate Dining