3 Moondah Close, Dunsborough WA 6281
Sold for $905,000
One of a Kind House - Property ID: 859727
Beautifully renovated & immaculately presented - this gorgeous, modern Executive residence offers you everything you could want in one spacious package.
The current owners have lovingly restored this quality abode to best enhance it's unique design without detracting from it's rustic country beginnings.
Highlights to this home include:
* Soaring raked ceilings throughout living & kitchen zones.
* A combination of polished Marri hardwood flooring & easy maintenance tiles.
* Feature timber architraves & French doors throughout.
* Stunning feature wood fire to main living area.
* Rustic Chefs kitchen with quality appointments & appliances plus walk in Butlers pantry.
* Enormous master suite with newly renovated luxury ensuite.
* The entire home has recently been repainted.
* 3 guest bedrooms are all double in size & share the main bathroom facilities & powder room.
* Outdoor entertaining area with built in gazebo & outdoor fire overlooking the swimming pool.
* Separate central activity room with direct access outdoors.
* Wide, paved wrap around verandahs.
* Ample parking via the double lock up garage plus side access to the huge 6x6 separate brick garage that could easily be converted to make an ideal studio or tradesman shed.
* Huge 3835m2 rural block within walking distance of the Dunsborough Township & playing fields.
* Expansive reticulated lawns & gardens.
* Extensive vegetable beds & ornamental fruit trees.
- Land Size Approx. - 3835 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport