50 Gifford Road, Dunsborough WA 6281
PAY & PLAY House - Property ID: 855094
This ideally located luxury home is not only a great escape or permanent family residence but has also in the past been utilised as a popular holiday investment home with proven strong returns that could make this an attractive option for the astute investor.
CURRENT OWNERS ARE WILLING TO LEASE BACK THE PROPERTY FOR UP TO 12-18 MONTHS AT A GUARANTEED 3.5% OF THE SALES PRICE FOR THE TERM OF THE LEASE... THAT POTENTIALLY EQUATES TO UP TO $41,000 IN INSTANT INCOME!!!
* Direct beach access via 2 secluded laneways & only 500 m from the Dunsborough Township.
* This magnificent lot has beautiful entertaining areas and resort style plunge pool, perfect for family, friends or holidaying guests.
* Surrounded by mature gardens & feature fencing the owners have managed to create a tranquil rural resort atmosphere with leafy vistas enjoyed throughout the home.
* The large open plan design centres around the galley style kitchen with stainless steel benchtops, island bench with gas hotplate & timber cabinetry conveniently overlooking the light filled dining room.
* This uniquely designed home offers a wonderful point of difference & is perfect for a holiday rental or a family home to make it your own.
* The adjacent living room provides an informal relaxation zone or great kids TV room.
* 2 large guest rooms are also located on this lower level & share the main bathroom & laundry facilities.
* The generous study provides the perfect home office or teenagers homework zone.
* Ascending upstairs the 3rd guest room is located at the front of the home creating great separation from the master suite which is at the rear of this upper level. This Parents retreat has built in robes & enjoys private ensuite facilities.
* Step outside onto the timber decked balcony to enjoy wonderful views down to the gardens & pool.
* Created with Eco living in mind the solar panels provide cost efficient living, whilst the water tank ensures an abundant water supply to reticulate the extensive vegetable gardens & numerous varieties of fruit trees that surround the home.
* The double lock up garage provides you direct access to the kitchen for ease with shopping, whilst the front privacy wall ensures seclusion to enjoy your home from the main street. A second driveway with double gate access to the side provides room for a boat, caravan or extra parking.
- Land Size Approx. - 561 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport