16 Gibson Drive, Dunsborough WA 6281
PARKLAND OUTLOOKS House - Property ID: 846881
Superb parkland outlooks & an enviable Cape Rise address will place this modern & spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family residence at the top of your new home search list.
* Vacant & ready for you to move straight in & add you own personal touches.
* Generous 738m2 block that has been designed & landscaped to best capture the rear parkland vistas.
* The huge open plan design incorporates the kitchen, living & dining zones incorporated under soaring lofted ceilings with floor to ceiling windows allowing an abundance of natural light into the room.
* The galley style kitchen with stainless steel appliances is centralised in this area providing great outlooks to the adjoining outdoor timber decked alfresco area just perfect for entertaining all year round.
* Enjoy wonderful Northerly parkland vistas whilst you watch the kids play in the secure landscaped backyard.
* The spacious master bedroom enjoys a large walk in robe & semi ensuite inclusive of bath, vanity, separate shower & toilet.
* The 3 guest bedrooms all have built in robes, share the main bathroom facilities & bedroom 4 even has direct access outside to the timber deck area.
* The large laundry has extensive built in cabinetry ensuring no issues with storage at this residence.
* The double lock up garage, extra wide driveway plus side access provides plenty of parking for all the vehicles.
* Located in family friendly Cape Rise just minutes to Dunsborough Township, Schools & Beaches and
surrounded by quality homes this is a wonderful entry level home into this prestigious Estate & offers great
value adding opportunities.
- Land Size Approx. - 738 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport