1 Kestrel Street, Eagle Bay WA 6281
EAGLE BAY MASTERPIECE House - Property ID: 840315
Situated immediately across the road from a walkway to the world class Beaches of Eagle Bay & its boat ramp & nestled privately upon its large 2107m2 parcel of land is this unique family home.
* The house has been cleverly designed around a magnificent large outcrop of granite rocks that provides a spectacular visual centrepiece.
* Upon entering the home you pass via the feature indoor garden.
* The main house has been designed over 4 integrated levels whilst the separate master bedroom suite is accessed via a gallery which surrounds the rocks.
* The home has been built as an internal pole house on concrete slab with large Jarrah beams & exposed rafters creating a warm & rustic ambience.
* The living area has full height North facing windows on all sides & the feature brick floors contribute to its solar passive features.
* Outside there is a large wooden Jarrah deck off the TV room boasting wonderful native vistas across the gardens & another off the main bedroom overlooking the rocks.
* In the garden enjoy your morning coffee from the gazebo which is surrounded by trees & native vegetation.
* Its open plan design is spread over 2 levels with a galley kitchen, dining room, TV area with wood heater, formal lounge room with bar & open fire place all on the entrance level, whilst the free form space allows this zone to communicate with the large Jarrah & glass balustrade mezzanine above.
*Two generous bedrooms on the top level & a third living area adjoin this mezzanine floor & a third large bedroom/studio adjoins the bathroom & separate toilet on the intermediate level.
* The home has 2 store rooms with wine cellar, a laundry & study providing plenty of room & storage options.
* Integrated into the design is a 2 car carport & lock up work shed big enough to store a 4.6m boat.
* The gardens are planted with mainly Australian natives & there is a small area used for an organic vegetable garden.
* There is an abundant water supply via the 20,000gal rainwater tank & a 10,000gal rainwater tank solely for the garden.
* Eco-friendly features throughout the home.
- Land Size Approx. - 2107 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport